Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Little....a BIG.....Motivation

Today was my only day of spring break that I had to myself. Every other day had already been spoken for, so I knew that I was going to be working on baby stuff!

The days are coming closer and closer to the due date...14 days, 9 hours, 51 minutes, and 2 seconds to be exact, if she's born at 8:00 in the morning on the 29th.

But who's counting?!

I have two other friends that are due on the same day. This morning I got a text saying that one of these friends went into labor!

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

That was a big motivator to get some stuff done!

So...I got the travel system out of the box and put together...




I got out the diaper bag and began filling it with the many suggested items from experienced moms...



And I finally finished the wall art project! Well, sort of. I still have to paint the letters, but that won't take long. The big thing was getting it all laid out right and hung...



This project was stretching me a little. I'm a symmetric design type person, so putting the hoops on the wall in "random bubble" type fashion was stressing me out a little. LOL I couldn't get the "L" to hang straight, and I still think I need another circle on the bottom right, but other than that, I'm pretty happy with it! Because of the lighting, the picture turned out darker than what it actually is. The materials are different shades of pink, green, and white patterns. Right now the letters are in unfinished wood, but they will be painted pink, probably...I can't make up my mind.

I better make it up pretty quick! Time is a-tickin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment