Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tuesday

This week Dan and I deemed Tuesday to be the day we put together the baby furniture and rearranged our room, as we were both off work and I didn't have school.

Since we have a one bedroom apartment and are in the middle of our lease, it is going to be rather cramped, so making the most out of our space is a necessity. We had already gone through all of our boxes, bedroom, closet, and storage closet outside and weeded out what we needed and what could be donated. The only thing left to do is re-launder my original plus size clothing and take it to Goodwill....cuz I don't EVER want to see it again! :)

So I got up Tuesday morning and made a great breakfast (using this great recipe!), excited to get started on our day. Once that was finished, we tackled the bedroom. It took a little while to work with different layouts we had thought about. The consistent problem we had was the bedroom door hitting the footboard of our bed. We considered taking the footboard off and storing it under the bed, but I think we finally came up with something that would work. Since we had stuff piled on the bed while we moved things around, I didn't take pictures of the whole room, but here is a photo collage of putting the baby bed together. Once we get the armoire put together and the wall hangings done, I'll post pictures of the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment